Quality and Environment
DisplayLink commits to provide continually improving product and service performance through our Management System by:
- Providing innovative and technically superior products that meet or exceed their expectations
- Stimulating our employees through challenging activities and training/mentoring to develop their talents, improve personal quality and facilitate career progression thus enabling them to perform to the highest level of achievement
- Continuously improving our business and service performance and capabilities
- Ensuring that our supplier relationships are mutually beneficial and meet or exceed our quality standards
- Striving to achieve ever-improving customer recognized value from our products and services
- Setting and regularly reviewing business and Management System objectives to ensure compliance with requirements
To confirm our commitment to our quality management system, we have attained certification to ISO9001. Our Certificate Number is FS 564245.
Copies of our Quality Manual are available to customers on request via your sales representative.
DisplayLink is committed to helping customers achieve efficient use of network graphics technology and, as a developer and provider of integrated circuits and software, endeavours to be environmentally responsible.
We have an active environmental management system that ensures compliance to all applicable legal environmental requirements together with others mutually agreed.
All employees are actively encouraged to prevent pollution, reduce waste, recycle and minimise the company's impact on the environment. To this end we set environmental objectives and measure our performance in order to maintain continual improvement.
We therefore contribute to the global effort in saving worldwide resources.
To demonstrate our commitment to a structured Environmental Management System, we have attained certification to ISO14001. Our Certificate Number is EMS 564246.
In addition to the supply of semiconductor devices and software, we occasionally supply complete reference designs and therefore come under the scope of the UK Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2006. In order to comply with these regulations, in the UK we have joined a registered compliance scheme "WeeeCare" whose UK Environment Agency registration number is WEE/MP3538PZ/SCH.
DisplayLink’s Producer Registration Number with the UK Environment Agency is WEE/CF2177RU
If you have received reference designs directly from DisplayLink, then please contact DisplayLink for details on correct disposal.